The 18th French-Swedish Research Day took place in Uppsala on November 10th 2015.
This day was dedicated to the scientific cooperation between France and Sweden. We offer colleagues and researchers the opportunity to meet, learn new things, present their work, and mingle. Et tout cela en français, in English eller på svenska.
For those who could not be there, you can check most of the presentations below and you can find the program here: http://www.institutfrancais-suede.com/take-part-in-the-french-swedish-research-day
- Göran Sonesson: Barthes and beyond. From structuralism to semiotics
- Magali Nachtergael: From Semiology to Visual Culture : Signs of Counterculture In Barthes’s texts
- Isabelle Klock-Fontanille: La sémiotique face aux défis sociétaux du XXIème siècle
- Related article : Don’t Push this Button – Ola Wikander
- Juan Pablo Parra Martinez: From multifunctional materials to smart vehicles: the ECO2 design paradigm
- Johann Collot: The Higgs boson
- Jean-François Valarcher: Transcriptovac, Host response gene signatures associated with FMDV infection, vaccination and persistence
- Pascal Rebreyend: Practical results of the p-median problem for hospital localization in Sweden
- Véronique Simon : Accueillir et scolariser les élèves issus de l’immigration en Suède. Enjeux éducatifs, sociaux et politiques